Federal Depository Library Program
This library is a Congressionally designated depository for U.S. Government documents. Public access to the Government documents is guaranteed by public law (Title 44 U.S.C.).
U.S. Government Documents Information
As a member of the Federal Depository Library Program The Sarita Kenedy East Law Library maintains a selection of print, microfiche and electronic titles from the U.S. Government that is free and open to the public. There is no separate U.S. Government Documents collection at the Library. Regina, our electronic catalog, has records for most U.S. government depository titles, indicating the location and format of the item.
Please direct any questions you might have concerning our participation in the FDLP to Stacy Fowler (firstname.lastname@example.org), our government documents librarian.
FDLP Basic Collection
The following list of links are electronic resources providing vital government information to patrons of our library through the Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP). More information about these resources can be obtained at the federal government’s FDLP Basic Collection page.
- American FactFinder: Census data.
- Ben’s Guide to U.S. Government for Kids
- Budget of the United States Government
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Congressional Directory
- Congressional Record (daily)
- Constitution of the United States of America: Analysis and Interpretation
- County and City Data Book (2007)
- Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents
- Economic Indicators
- Economic Report of the President
- Federal Register (daily)
- Bicentennial Edition: Historical Statistics of the United States, Colonial Times to 1970* – Part 1 and Part 2
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States
- Social Security Handbook
- Statistical Abstract of the United States
- United States Statutes at Large
- United States Census Data, 2010
- United States Census Data, 2000
- United States Code
- United States Government Manual
- United States Reports
- USA Counties